At Solina, our community of over 3,200 people share a passion for food and live our entrepreneurial culture. We design customised savoury solutions for our clients operating in the food industry, food service, butchery and nutrition markets. With sustainability at the heart of our business model, we aim to produce food that is good in every sense of the word : delicious, nourishing, affordable, sustainable and convenient. Solina is a fast growing business, with 30 production sites and R&D laboratory, we are present in more than 19 countries mainly in Europe and North Americas. By constantly rethinking culinary solutions, we make food matter for people and the planet.
If you are a passionate Sustainability professional who wants to make a positive impact and shape the future in food
and wants to be part of a
- Fast Growing Company with an entrepreneurial culture
- Diverse and International team passionate about Food
- Business transformation where the Sustainability Strategy is at the heart
Raise your Hand! And reach out to us, as this job is for you!
This role is a central, group-wide role reporting to the Group Sustainability Director. Supporting the Group Sustainability Director in developing and implementing the Sustainability Strategy 2030 and roadmap.
The successful candidate could be based in Sweden- Malmö, The Netherlands – region of Amsterdam (near Schiphol) or in France – Paris.
This is an onsite role with flexible working options
- Support the development of the Solina Sustainability Plan 2030
- Support the implementation of the Solina Sustainability Plan 2030 across all our regions (5 regions, 19 countries).
- Facilitate the development and publication of our integrated sustainability report according the international and European sustainability reporting standards.
- Manage the groups’ sustainability data and reporting
- Report and track the groups’ sustainability performance through KPI and ESG dashboards
- Manage and further develop our Group Policies
- Collaboratively work with all regions and cross-functionally, providing support and influence on sustainability topics.
- Support internal and external communications and upskilling colleagues
- Broad exposure to and good understanding of a variety of sustainability topics, in a global context,
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in delivering sustainability transformation projects
- Experience in sustainability reporting to international standards
- Experience / exposure to manufacturing in the food and beverages industry is preferred, but not essential
- Strong engagement skills and ability to work with a wide range of cultures and stakeholders, to contribute to culture transformation
- Proven Project Management Skills
- A passion for sustainability
- Self-motivated with a can-do, solutions-based attitude
- Frequent Travel to our regions and countries is required (30%)
- Fluency in English is required