At Solina, our community of over 3,200 people share a passion for food and live our entrepreneurial culture. We design customised savoury solutions for our clients operating in the food industry, food service, butchery and nutrition markets. With sustainability at the heart of our business model, we aim to produce food that is good in every sense of the word : delicious, nourishing, affordable, sustainable and convenient. Solina is a fast growing business, with 30 production sites and R&D laboratory, we are present in more than 19 countries mainly in Europe and North Americas. By constantly rethinking culinary solutions, we make food matter for people and the planet.
Solina Gıda Aş established as Solina group company in 2010 in Turkey. It continues its production and sales activities in the factory established in Kemalpasa, Izmir.
Located in Turkey, the area sales manager is fully responsible to reach his budgeted sales and contribution targets within his area or customer portfolio, in the Middle East & South East Asia market. He also is the connection with the RD&A and Area Manager regarding relevant market info, info from competition, customer info, project info in order to increase the knowledge at Solina about the markets. Based on this we should develop the right products for the market and decide about priorities, necessary actions, need for technical support from RD&A.
GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES & TASKS
· Visits to local customers as much as possible
· Follow the sales / orders from customers
· Follow samples to customers and results of trials, give feedback to RD&A
· Look for new clients / new prospects in the market
· Participation in preparation of customer seminars, road-shows to customers, exhibitions
· High reactivity in case of customer complaint
· Work out a sales action plan / business plan and strategy to grow in the market with Solina products in close co-operation with Area Manager
· Generate a competition activity report (quarterly), new companies, new products, new developments, market info
· Gathering information from the customers regarding performance of Solina products vs. competition.
· Participation in writing articles and newsletters for local magazines if necessary
· Make visit reports and trial reports and send to Area Manager and RD&A
· Project management in Solina CRM
· Pass the orders to order administration
· Discuss with Area Manager on price setting to customers and follow price offers
· Keep communication at high level with main contacts in Solina
· Follow training on new products in EMA region or at Group level when required
· Send expenses notes with tickets (within company rules) to Area Manager each month
SKILLS, CAPABILITIES, REQUIREMENTS & KNOWLEDGE
Has knowledge about the market, customers, experience with savory food sector and excellent network
Commercial skills are very important, and the area sales manager is very much customer oriented/focused
Have the capacity to communicate to and manage technical commercial people and office people.
Can take decisions and initiative
Has entrepreneurial spirit
Is a very good networker
Has vision on the market
Follows up progress of projects
Knowledge of Office 365 tools
Fluent speaking & writing in English language
Speaking & writing in Arabic language is a plus